All articles by Satarupa Bhowmik

Satarupa Bhowmik

Fortescue records first magnetite production at Iron Bridge mine

The wet concentrate has been moved from the mine through a 135km slurry pipeline to Port Hedland.

Peak Rare Earths to raise $18m for Tanzania project

Around 55 million new shares will be issued in the two-tranche placement at $0.50 apiece.

Managem closes purchase of Iamgold’s Boto project in Senegal

Managem acquired 90% of the Boto project under the deal, with the remaining 10% retained by the Senegalese government.

Teck cancels separation plan ahead of shareholder meeting

Teck said that it is now pursuing a restructure that is simpler and more direct.

Peak secures special mining licence for Tanzania rare earth project

Last week, the firm reached a binding framework agreement with the Tanzanian Government on the project.

Satori Resources closes acquisition deal of Apollo Exploration

Last month, shareholders approved a name change for the business to Canadian Gold Corp.

Finnish Minerals Group increases Keliber project stake to 20% 

Finnish Minerals increased its holding by subscribing to €53.9m worth of shares.

Sibanye restarts Stillwater West mine production following repairs

The production suspension is projected to cut the mine’s production by nearly 30,000 2Eoz.

Meteoric acquires 21 new licences near Brazil’s Caldeira REE project

The licences span a total of 49km², resulting in a 40% expansion of Meteoric’s total area in this province to 172km².

Carnaby receives firm commitments for A$20m placement

This placement involves the issuance of 16.4 million new fully paid ordinary shares at A$1.22 apiece.